In America from the times of Morgan and Rockefeller, Vanderbilt and Carnegie, the virtue of hard work has always been highly praised as a sure path to success. Then, why do so many Americans work very hard; yet constantly feel they “never have enough” and many are in debt?
After having interviewed the wealthiest people in the nation, famous author of Think and Grow Rich Napoleon Hill concluded: “If you are one of those people who believes that hard work and honesty alone will bring riches, perish the thought. It is not true! Riches, when they come in huge quantities, are never the result of hard work… Ideas are the beginning of all fortunes.”
A world-renown author J.K. Rowling mentioned that an idea to write Harry Potter “just came into her head one day.” As we now all know very well, this idea turned out to be indeed a “rich idea.”
Let’s focus on several spiritual principles that J.K. Rowling had to apply to her rich idea of writing Harry Potter sequence to turn it into wealth, and of course, as always I suggest you ask yourself the following questions:
1. How do these principles apply to my life?
2. Have I ever received a rich idea?
3. What have I done with my rich idea?
How can we turn a “rich idea” into wealth?
First, we will define a “rich idea,” and then we will authenticate it.
1. A rich idea is an idea that was given by the Divine, and it has a potential to be turned into great wealth or at least, provide you with material comfort. It is a unique idea that is intended for you and you alone, and it’s based on your ability to implement this idea in the material world to benefit humankind.
Now, We will Authenticate the Idea.
In other words, we need to make sure that it is a truly Divine idea worth pursuing, and not just our ego making it up because it’s scared.
1. A rich idea comes from the Divine. It slips in quietly, and when you expect it the least, when your mind is relaxed and in harmony. You cannot fight, work hard or in any way force your rich idea to appear. The idea is usually simple, yet profound. To complicate the matters, our rich ideas often seem crazy, unachievable or without any merit. But that’s the perception of the ego.
J.K. Rowling said about Harry Potter, “The idea… simply fell into my head.”
She didn’t need to fight for it, work hard for it and force its appearance. The idea just appeared “out of the blue.”
2 The rich idea from the Divine is usually “soft-spoken” and gentle. When you think about it, even if it seems crazy, you feel happy and uplifted. It feels good. You feel as you would love having it. It would be good to create it. Even just thinking about it uplifts you.
3 It is also persistent. It can persist for years and never go anywhere. You can ignore it for your whole life, which unfortunately, many people do. The client I was talking about had this idea of her own business for many, many years and because of the ill advice, she simply ignored it. Still, she had this “rich idea” and this idea persisted through the years. Only when we started working together, she made her life-dream business happen.
4 The rich idea is always something you are absolutely capable of achieving because you have a talent to fulfill the task. The specific idea is specially designed for you and you alone to accomplish.
J.K. Rowling didn’t get an idea to be a ballerina. But when she was 6 years old, she started writing stories. A talent usually shows early in childhood, when you really like doing something, and you do it very well. The talent ability comes to you naturally, and when you develop your talent, it becomes like a polished diamond: sparkling and worthy of admiration.
“J.K. Rowling is a real magician…Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is rich and satisfying in almost every respect.” – John Leonard, The New York Times Book Review
When experts write such glowing testimonials as Mr. Leonard and millions (if not billions?) of people all around the world love the books, we can say the “proof is in the pudding! J.K. Rowling really got the talent!
5. The idea makes your feel alive, excited, enthusiastic, stirs up your creative juices.
When we are talented in something and a rich idea comes that suites the talent, usually, we become passionate and absorbed in making sure it manifests in the physical reality. From the intangible idea it becomes tangible thing. It takes time and perseverance. It takes a process!
J.K. Rowling started writing Harry Potter in 1990, and the first book was published in 1997. What if she would quit in those 7 years? The world would be deprived!
As always, I like to be practical. Let’s put these principles into action in YOUR life.
Let’s authenticate your rich idea if you’ve got it.
1. Have I received a rich idea?
2. How did it come to me? Did it slip in unexpectedly? Was it an AHA-moment? Did someone said something, and a light bulb turned on in my head?
3. Has the idea been persistent over time? Is it still here? Do I think about it periodically? Am I still excited about it?
If the idea had come long time ago, you most likely wouldn’t recall how it got there, but you will remember that the idea has always been there, and you kept ignoring it. So now, it’s time to dust it.
4. Do I have a talent and aptitude for fulfilling this idea? Have I done similar projects before? Am I trained for it? Do I have necessary skills?
5. Do I still have a passion for it? Would making this rich idea happen change my world because it would make me happier and more joyful? Perhaps, more satisfied? Do I have a “creative juice” to continue making it happen? Will I persist? Will my passion help me not to give up? Do I have to risk anything to make this idea happen?
6. So is it a really genuine rich idea from the Divine?
If you are still not sure, ask the Divine directly and be open to receive the answer. If you are observant, you will get it for sure. All our questions are always answered, but many times, we don’t perceive them.
Here I was talking about how to “authenticate” your rich idea, to make sure that it is a genuine idea from the Divine and not from your ego. In the next article, I will explain 5 steps you must take to turn your authenticated rich idea into tangible wealth.
Do you have money stress and fears?
Do you ever feel it’s never enough money to go around?
And yet, the Divine is full of rich ideas waiting for you to be received!
I have a gift for you: Radiant Mastery Blueprint: Wealth and Satisfaction the Easy Way.
Go HERE and click on the banner to receive it.
Please leave your positive comment, AHA-moment or results of your “authentication” process
in the comment section below. And if you have nothing positive to say, please keep your peace.